In Electrical QB you will read ” Basic Electrical MCQ “. In this post, we have covered multiple choice questions related to basic electrical which are often asked in examinations.
Basic Electrical MCQ – Multiple Choice Question Answer
01. In case of an Electric Fire, We have To Use ?
02. When Three Resistances are Connected in Parallel, the Total Resistance of the circuit will be ?
- 1/R1 + 1/R2 + 1/R3 = R
- R1/1 + R2/1 + R3/1 = R
- R1 +R2 + R3 = R
- None of the Above
03. If a Normal Conductor is heated, the Resistance ?
- Will increase
- Will Decrease
- Will Not Change
- Will Become Nill
04. The Unit of Capacitance are farad and the units of capacitive Reactance are ?
- Ohms / farad
- Ohms / square meter
05. In an Atom, The Number of Electrons and Protons ?
- Are Equal
- Are Not Equal
- Depends on the Ambient Conditions
- Can Vary Time to time