Here we have prepared ” Basic Electrical Engineering MCQ ” for you. Read and share with your friends too.
Basic Electrical Multiple Choice Questions
01 – According to KVL the Algebraic sum of all IR Drops and EMFs in any closed loop of a network in always ?
- Greater Than Unity
02. Ohm’s Law Gives Relationship between applied voltage , Current and ….
03. Chassis Ground is assumed to have . . .. . . . . Potential
- None Of these
04. Electron- Volt is the Unit of ?
05. A 100 ohm Resister is to be used in a circuit carrying a current of 0.5A, it power rating should be ?
- 50 w
- 25 w
- 200 w
- 500 w
06. Unit of Measure electrical energy is ?
- Reactive Power
07. In 5 Hourse a 200w, 250 V lamp will Consume ?
- 10 KWH
- 5 KWH
- 1 KWH
- None of these
08. Which of the Following Material has the lowest Resistivity ?
09. A Good Conductor is a …… Insulator ?
10. The Unit of Specific Resistance is ?
- Ohm – m
- Ohm – Square Meter
- Ohm / SquareMeter
11. Power Transformer by a DC network will be maximum when ?
- RL = RN
- RL = RTH = RN
- None of These